Do you love making money? Do you want to know how to make money with PLR articles on kindle fast? I know I do. Who doesn’t enjoy making money with ease?
If the answer is yes, then Blues And Bullets this article is for you. You can earn a good sum of money by working with kindle. The best part is, there is not much work.
All you need to do is understand how to kindle publishing works. You will also need to keep in mind how your writing affects publishing. Then you can earn a good amount with very little work.
First, you need to understand the PLR articles of kindle. PLR means Private Lebel Rights.
It means that you buy the right to publish these articles. If so, then you can publish them any way you want.
When you are using PLR articles to make E-books, you can make a lot of them in a short time. Since there is no limit to how many E-books you can publish.
If you go around talking about E-books, many people will tell you writing even one E-book is tough. They took 10 hours to finish one. Hence it is difficult to work.
But the truth is, these E-books don’t earn much anyway. There is a different technique to earn money from kindle with PLR articles, and that is what we will discuss here today.
How to earn money with PLR articles on Kindle?
- Create your article from PLR article
- At first, you need to create PLR articles. Although you have the right to take this article and use it anywhere, Amazon does not permit this.
- So, what you need to do is to take parts of the article, and use it where you want. Before you do so, remember to change some words and add a little personal touch.
- Since there are many articles out there, a little change makes it as good as new. There is nothing much to work on it. No one will notice that you have taken it from another article.
Combine various information into one article
- Did you ever combine information from different places into one smooth piece? Take small bits and pieces from multiple relevant articles. Add them up to make a long article or an E-book.
- You will need to do the same with PLR articles. As you are taking information from many articles, it will be new itself.
- Usually, these writings can standalone with not much similarity with their parent articles. However, there is one thing that you should keep in mind.
- Although combining the article is not that difficult, but finding the right data can be troublesome. It can take some time to find the correct piece you are looking to input in your final article.
- The entire writing has to flow nicely to sew each part together with words.
Go for short E-books over long ones
If you want to make money, you need an E-book that sells well. When you are writing short E-books, it takes less time than the long one.
So, you can write one big Ebook that might bring money, or write many small E-books. When your number of E-books is increased, there is a higher chance of your E-books selling well.
Everyone likes to raise their chance and write short E-books. They are easier to finish and gives you the advantage over long ones.
For a specific topic, if you write around 7500 words, it is good enough. Since your writing is topic-based, you may find it hard to write and reach this limit alone.
Promote your E-book on your blog
If you have a blog with many followers, that is the best place to promote your work. Your followers must be excited to see your E-book.
Hence you will get your first sales from there. If the starting sales are good, it will be listed on Amazon’s best-selling products.
After this, cash will flow into your account fast.
Things to keep in mind
While you are writing keep in mind that you have to publish good content. The reader needs to benefit from your E-book and they must have a reason to keep it.
It is because on Amazon you can return the book and get a refund in 7 days. If the book is not worth it, you won’t make much money.
This is the easiest way to earn money through PLR articles on kindle publishing. So, what do you think? Are you ready to handle the cash flowing into your account? Read our download dollars review learn how to combine PLR material with Kindle and build an email list for passive income.
If you are, then let me know how it goes in the comment section below.