Putting a watermark on your Portable Document Format or PDF files will give you more security with add a watermark on your PDF. It can signify that the particular work belongs to a specific entity. It may be yours, to your company, to your school, or even to your business. Aside from that, a watermark can also be a way to indicate the confidentiality of a PDF file.
What is PDFBear?
PDFBear is a trusted website for all your PDF needs. They have a wide variety of tools such as the Merge PDF, Split PDF, Delete PDF Pages, and most importantly, the Add Watermark to PDF Tool. All these tools that we have mentioned are available for free add a watermark on your PDF. You can access it anytime and anywhere as long as you have a stable internet connection to add a watermark on your PDF. If you want to know more about their available tools, make sure to check them out!
How to Use the Watermark Tool
This is one of the most useful tools that you can find on their website. Putting a watermark on PDF without the proper tools or manually by Microsoft Word can be daunting. If you are not techy and skillful enough, it may also cause a disaster by messing up your whole document add a watermark on your PDF. So if you want to avoid that trouble and miscellaneous work, we suggest that you utilize PDFBear. Aside from it being free, you will not go wrong with their convenient, efficient, and high-quality services. Here is a quick guide that you can follow:
- Upload your PDF file on their server. You can use their drag and drop option to upload the PDF that you have chosen in their user-friendly interface. You may also take your PDF from Cloud storage such as Google Drive and Dropbox.
- If your watermark is in image format, you can easily choose that and put it in your PDF file. On the other hand, you can type your watermark. Do not worry because there are a wide variety of fonts, colors, and styles from which you can choose. In this way, you may create a unique watermark as you wish.
- You may also select the place in your PDF where you wish to put your watermark. You can place it in the center, at the top, right or left, or even in between! You can also adjust the transparency of the watermark as you wish.
- Simply apply the changes that you have done and download your new PDF file immediately. Quick and easy! You now have your PDF file with a watermark on it. Same as the way you have uploaded it, you may also opt to download it to your Cloud storage. You may also copy the link that has been generated to paste it on any of your emails or social media.
The advantages of using PDFBear
Aside from the free high-quality services, here are more of the advantages that you can enjoy when you use PDFBear in all of your add a watermark on your PDF :
- PDFBear offers a way for you to customize the typography and transparency of your watermark. You also have the choice to include either an image watermark or text. This is more than enough for a free website.
- You may use their website on any of your devices. It is accessible on laptops, computers, or cellphones. Thus, you can even put a watermark on your PDF files even if you are not at home or office. As long as you have your cell phone, you are good to go! It is also student-friendly because you will not be needing high-end gadgets just to access their services.
- It is also compatible with any operating system like Mac, Windows, and Linux. It is also accessible with Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer.
- PDFBear saves you from other miscellaneous works and daunting tasks as you can maximize their convenient services without the need for extra skills. It will only take you a minute or two!
- You can upload and download files to your Cloud-friendly storage. May it be Google Drive or Dropbox.
- They offer a high level of security so you do not have to worry about your intellectual work being leaked on the internet. If it’s a work-related file, its confidentiality will be secured. It will also take you away from the possibility of data breaching where your files can be taken without your permission–the worst-case scenario is being plagiarized.
- You do not have to install an unnecessary extension just to have full access to their tools. Websites that require unnecessary extensions will only waste your time. These are the websites that you should avoid if you are a busy person who needs to save time.
- You also do not have to register or sign up on their website. You may use their website as anonymously as possible. Websites that require registrations will just expose you to further harm where personal pieces of information will be leaked. If this is your concern, PDFBear is no doubt the best choice for you!
In a Nutshell
To lessen the hassle of trying to put a watermark in a PDF file using Microsoft Word, it is better to maximize the tool that was available to you on the internet add a watermark on your PDF. We recommend the most trusted PDFBear. They offer a lot of tools that can help you ease and eliminate miscellaneous work. The best thing is your privacy is protected. We hope that the guide that we have laid here helps you. Make sure to check PDFBear’s free services for you to enjoy!